Small Business Solutions
Affordable Business Formation Solutions
Packages Ranging from $2500.00 - $5000.00
- Small Business Formations
- Formation of corporations for small businesses;
- Formation of an LLC (limited liability company) for small businesses;
- Creation of Bylaws for small businesses;
- Partnership agreements;
- Obtaining a tax identification number for small businesses;
- Creating Duns number for small businesses
- Filing necessary documents with the Secretary of State
Real Estate Law
Real estate transactions are complex and often times risky. We help our clients navigate through the real estate process safely and smoothly. Additionally, we have a full service title company handling commercial and residential closings.
360 Real Estate Investor Services Include:
- Market Analyses for buyers or sellers of Commercial and Residential Investment Properties
- Short term hard money loans for the purchase of investment properties
- Bridge loans for investment properties
- Closing services for investment properties
- Acquisition of investment properties
- Leasing management of investment properties
- Construction Contracts prepared for the rehab of commercial and residential investment project
Types of business contracts in Texas
Businesses depend on contracts to get it right for them. These documents protect you from liability and guarantee service. There are a variety of business contracts that ensure you receive the services you enlist and assure your customers and employees that you will follow through on your end of the bargain.
Some of these contracts are:
- Leases. These entail agreements regarding property and leasing of machinery related to your business.
- Sales-related contracts. This agreement provides details of sales of goods being provided.
- Employment contracts. This dictates the expectations for employees and contractors used within a business.
- Franchise agreements. If businesses decide to work together, these agreements can help you dictate the terms beneficial to all parties.
Wills, trusts, heirship affidavits, power of attorney and more.
Be prepared for the future with professional estate planning.